Saturday, October 24, 2009

A New Look

You know how you get that feeling that you need a haircut? You realize you've been throwing your hair up in a ponytail every day and then a couple times a day when you see a mirror you either say 'Whoa' or 'Ugghh'. Yeah, I'm at that point, but not just in a hair sense(though I totally do need a haircut). I keep avoiding my blog from more than a behind-the-scenes point of view so I figured it was time for a change. I've been through hundreds of backgrounds and finally found one that kind of matches my mood right now. Coincidentally, it matches my entry way too, or at least what it will look like by tomorrow night when it's all pretty again. Anywho, along with the new color digs, I added more of the blogs that I stalk, so if you're ever in a bored mood, just clickety-click away over there. Chances are if you like my 'style', which you must or you wouldn't be here(thank you!), then you'll like most of those. Speaking of which, who are you? Do I know-know you? Are we friends already or have you found my blog in some random way? Please let me know! It's nice to know I'm not talking to myself, and I'd love to find out more about you and what you like. I'm here to help cater to your creative needs too! I hope you're having a wonderful day!

No comments: