Saturday, October 17, 2009

*Cupcake Saturday*

So you've found a perfect recipe, baked up some yummy smelling cupcakes and then decorated them to the point of 'Wow!'. Now what? Well you can't just hand them over to willing taste testers! I've had a love for cake stands and now of course have fallen for cupcake stands. They're just the best way to display all your hard work. Here are some of my favorites. I'll take one of each please!

{Bird Cupcake Stand}

{Cake Stand by Clara French}

{Red Ceramic 3 Tier}

{Ruffled Cake Stand}

{Spotty Cake Stands-Set of 2}

{Cupcake Stand With Bird Bell Jar}

I can't believe there was a time where I thought these were pointless. Of course they're not a necessity, but I love the presentation. I really love the Ruffled Cake Stand. Too cute! Have a great weekend!

No comments: