Saturday, December 26, 2009

*Cupcake Saturday*

To say I'm under the weather would be quite the understatement, so I'm sad to say I have lost my brains. The only original idea I could come up with this post involves hardly any work on my part. I took a Cupcake Quiz! Talk about simple. Just a handful or questions and Whammo!, I got these results.
I don't know how I did it, but I managed to get the coolest and yummiest looking Cupcake! I've never seen anything like this so I went in search of the recipe. Biiiig mistake. 10 minutes later I had nothing but other people in the world who had the same results. Blah. Way too much work to sift through that. So if anyone knows of a Cupcake recipe that turns out semi-close to this, please let me know! I'm thinking of creating one that is all pineapple. Yum! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Kimberlei said...

http://southernfood.about.com/od/pineapplecakerecipes/Pineapple_Cake_Recipes.htm

This is the closest I could find.