Wednesday, December 2, 2009

*Cupcake of the Month Club*

I just wrapped up the December Cupcakes and I'm happy to say that I'm getting better at this! I decided to do a Vanilla Cupcake with a White Chocolate Cheesecake topping, and then I sprinkled some peppermint pieces on some and added a little White Chocolate 'Gingerbread Man'.

I really love this recipe. The only note that I had to make was about the frosting/topping. A single batch is only supposed to cover a dozen, but a double batch actually covered 80 Cupcakes. It was beautiful! The only glitch is that I now have a ton of cream cheese in my fridge. I'm sure I'll find something else wonderful to make with that!

I had to throw in a picture of my favorite part of the process. I don't know why, but I love putting the batter in the baking cups. That whole process is fun to me. Pulling the cups apart, sticking them in the pan, and then filling them up. They're too cute! I'm a nutter, I know.

So there's the latest Cupcake. I'm off to find next month's. I'm thinking of a Cupcake with some kind of filling. What do you think? What are some of your favorite flavors?

1 comment:

Mrs Abbott said...

Red velvet cake- with cream cheese filling! Mmmm!