Saturday, December 5, 2009

*Cupcake Saturday*

I'm losing my brains. You'd think with all the baking I'm been doing that I would remember to snap some pictures along the way. Nope. Not me. I'm a crazie head. Oh well. Today I went to a friend's baby shower and of course brought some Cupcakes. They were done up all blue and pink(she's having twins) and it was tons of fun. I've got sprinkles for days so I loved being able to use all the different kinds. Jimmies, sanding sugar and chocolate crunchies were chosen and they were perfect! I love that my sprinkle collection has grown to the point that I'm ready for just about any kind of occasion. And when I have open options, I resort to the awesome moo cows.They even have little udders! Anyway, there's no shortage of sprinkles, but I was kind of sad when I realized the only baking cups I could use were my blah white ones. I went on a mini baking cup hunt(through Etsy of course) and came out with a few others I'd love to have. They'd be perfect for most situations.

{Purple Polkadot}

{Pink Plaid}

{Brown Stripes}

{Swirl}

{Chocolate Brown}

{Green Stripes}

I love those Green Striped ones! I'll take a hundred please. See, sprinkles aren't the only fun part. Plain white or tin foil cups are wonderful to have, but I love all the fun colors and styles you can get if you look around a bit. Thanks for coming to my little corner of the world. I hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments: