Saturday, November 21, 2009

*Cupcake Saturday*

Another week has come and gone and I'm once again loving that I made a commitment to post on Saturdays. I've been super busy keeping up with some very fun and large Cake Bite orders this week, so I've only been losing myself in the awesome projects and ideas of others instead of making my own. Then again, the crazy hippie themed Cake Bites were quite an interesting project. Thank goodness for my assistant Nawnie! Anywho, I had to take a few minutes and figure out what I wanted to focus on for this. The first real thought on my mind besides the ideas of repeating past posts was Martha! Miss Stewart definitely has a whole load of cupcakes I'm dying to try out, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite most tasty looking ones. Enjoy!
{Pistachio Cupcakes with Raspberries}

{Banana Cupcakes with Honey-Cinnamon Frosting}


{One-Bowl Chocolate Cupcakes}

{Lemon Meringue Cupcakes}

{Hi-Hat Cupcakes}

{Candy Bow Tie Cupcakes}
{Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes}
~I promise Andrew, I'll make these soon!~

So those are just a few of the fun ideas from Martha's website that I'm dying to try out. Hopefully some of these inspire you to get baking. Have a great weekend!

No comments: