Saturday, November 14, 2009

*Cupcake Saturday*

I'm being good this week and getting the posting in a few minutes after midnight instead of a few minutes before midnight at the end of the day. Yea me! It's been an absolutely crazy bunch of weeks so I'm happy to take some time and breathe. I had a fantastic night with a bunch of friends so I'm awake and jazzed and thinking about Cupcakes! I decided to go 'looking' in my general area for some of the higher rated Cupcake bakeries and these are the lucky few I selected.......

{Cake Dreams}

This place isn't open until December, but I drove past it a month ago and the name caught my eye. I'll have to try them out when they open.

{hello cupcake}

I'm a sucker for a cute site with a ton of fun pictures and these guess definitely have that. Great flavors too! They even have a vegan and gluten-free Cupcake choice everyday.

{Delleicious Desserts}

Despite the funky name, this is my first choice to try out. Their Strawberry Cake flavor screams my name!

{Georgetown Cupcake}

The next time I'm lost in Georgetown I'll have to try to find this place. I'm usually don't like such a polished looking cupcake, but these look really yummy.

Have a fantastic weekend! I'll be baking up a storm as usual!

No comments: