Monday, August 10, 2009

The Little Things

Perusing oodles of fantastic decorating blogs has it's ups and downs. On the plus, I find lots of amazing photos that push me to clean/organize/decorate in ways I hadn't thought of before. On the flip side, I'm going through the loves and interests of other people, so the odds of finding everything I want in just one of them is pretty much impossible. I've noticed though that it's not usually the main focus of a room that catches my eye, and I'm happy with the little things, so it works out well.....
Trying to track down all of those specific things would be too much to deal with, so for now I'll just continue oogling them.

One of my other favorites is the site Picnik.com. For people like me who don't have all of the wonderful perks of Photoshop, this is the next best thing. It's quite a step up from the basic Kodak setup I've got going. I learn so much from other blogs. (all of these pictures are from madebygirl.blogspot.com, a new favorite of mine)

No comments: