Saturday, August 22, 2009

*Cupcake Saturday*

I don't know where my love of cupcakes came from, maybe it's just that they're a cuter version of a slice of cake, but for some reason I can't get enough. The funny thing is, I like the fake versions more than the real thing. I just end up giving away the ones I bake, and so far that's working out pretty well for everyone. Months and months ago I found a great artist on Etsy, bought a bunch of her tiny prints, and decided to start a cupcake collection. Once I figure out a design setup for my 'awkward wall', the C.C.C.(cutesy cupcake collection) is going up there, out in the open for all to drool over. I might have to have fresh cupcakes on hand whenever people come over, just to fill the craving. Anywho, I'm always on the lookout for fun postcards/pictures/cards/etc. that have the cute little snack plastered on the front. My Mom has the best eyes for the cutest things. This is my reigning favorite, a trinket box she found from Peanut Gallery......

I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. So, to keep myself on the lookout for new additions to the C.C.C., I'm officially making one day of the week sweeter. Cupcake Saturday! I'll be posting new finds from the week and hopefully get some pointers to where I can find more quirky 'pupcakes'(that was for you Mom). Until I get my cluster of cupcakes up, here are some more things I'd love to get!

Yummm, cupcakes!

{Alarm Clock-Peanut Gallery Gifts, Giant Cupcake-Jenny'sBakeShop on Etsy, Charm Necklace-TheSCOOPatBOOPS on Etsy}

No comments: