Monday, August 31, 2009

Crown & Crumpet

If you do not have even the tiniest bit of 'girly-girl' in you, this is probably going to hit you hard. I just couldn't resist posting about Crown & Crumpet in San Francisco. I'm not a tea drinker, but that doesn't stop me from loving this place for how it looks. If it was closer I'd walk in just to say Wow. I'll start this off easy and work up to the Wow level. Take a deep breath......See what I mean about Wow? I would have loved to be there before they opened shop to see this all come together. I know it's a bit much to look at just once, so scroll back through at least once more. You'll start to notice little things like the wonderful polka dot lamps that I'd love to have, and the stuffed mushrooms guarding the fireplace. My little dude would be all over those. I love all of the little collections and the mix of patterns on the furniture. It's all my place looking empty. I've got a great semi-blank slate, but it's time to fill it up, and Crown & Crumpet is wonderful motivation. What do you think? What do you see that you'd love to have?

1 comment:

Amber said...

My little guy would be all over t his too, but not in a good way- he'd be destroying it! Lol- Miranda on the other hand would adore it in there.