Friday, March 12, 2010

Sites I Stalk~Part 2

With a bunch of new inspirational blogs added to my list, I thought I'd share some of my most recent favorites. Hopefully you find one or two you'd like to stalk too!
Amanda's baking blog is incredible. Great tutorials, a wonderful sense of humor and the pictures are to die for!

Maria's home is what really caught my attention. The soft colors used in her home are a constant flow through her posts, and I can't get enough of it! The perfect blog to read with a cozy blanket and hot apple cider!

{Polka Dot Prints}

Jordan, the brains behind Polka Dot Prints, is a new favorite and rightly so. The Ice Cream Sundae Baby Shower is the perfect example of her wonderful talent!

{lovelydesign}

Sharilyn is a imaginative Mom who seems to do it all. A beautiful home, a shop filled with adorable items, and a super cute family!

{Linda Crispell}

I found Linda through Flea Market Style Magazine, and I'm so happy I did! She pulls of the vintage style flawlessly and I can't get enough. I'd love to go shopping in her home!
Enjoy!

No comments: