Monday, March 1, 2010

2010 Lovely Package Exchange

I'm so jazzed about this! Danni over at 'oh, hello friend' has started up a second round of the Lovely Package Exchange. Last year it involved hundreds of people being paired up and sending each other small gifts wrapped in a variety of lovely ways. Unfortunately I missed out on it, but I was able to see a bunch of the great packages sent through the Flickr group and they're incredible! Danni just started sign ups for the next group, so if you're interested go and check it out. There are a few ground rules, but it seems like a really fun thing to participate in. I know all of you creative ladies would be perfect for this, so hurry and look! She's only accepting 350 people, and based on my last check, the count is at 135. Here are a couple of the pictures taken from the last round, just to give you an idea of what could be headed your way.

Let me know if you sign up! I'd love to know!

{Here's Danni's official post}

2 comments:

Free Pretty Things For You said...

i know i cant wait! im so excited!

Diana said...

Brittanie, I signed up for it and I've been so excited, I even dreamed about it last night :)