Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just A Little Paint Crazy

So I'm watching tv tonight and a wonderfully amazing commerical comes on. Glidden is giving a quart of paint to anyone and everyone for *free*! Now, for anyone who knows me, I'm not paint shy at all. I'm not big into the plain off-white color that these apartments are based in, and paint is the easiest and cheapest way to change a space, so I go for it! I'm so paint-roller happy that my Mom has put a time restraint on it. 6 months before I can repaint a wall :o) But that doesn't mean I'm skipping out on this offer. My only issue is picking what color I want. I don't know if I should go safe and pick a color I know i'll use(some kind of chocolate brown), go totally neutral with a nice soft something(maybe pink, hmmm), or go really daring a grab some kind of turquoise(I've been in a weird mood lately). It's not exactly helping that I've got to pick the color online, which isn't always a true version of it. I'm not gonna get too picky picky though. It's like winning a tiny lotto for someone like me. I'm so excited!

*Go to Glidden.com for the info about it! What color are you gonna get?




Ok, I picked my color. "Berries & Cream"~and no I'm not pregnant. Just wanted to add a little pink in my life.

No comments: