Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A New Love

One of my favorite things to do is look through decorating blogs while listening to mellow music, and I have found the perfect combination. The Weepies-Love Doesn't Last Too Long mixed with an overdose of Design Is Mine created by Summer Allen-Gibson. I have been going through all of her old posts for the last 4 days, and I still have so much more to see. I found out about D.I.M. through one of my other favorites, Decorology. It takes me quite a while to find blogs that I can consistently enjoy, but once I do, I'm hooked, and these two are winners. Summer jumps all around with her posts, going from everyday home design to Etsy choices, and Thoughts/Photos of the Day to a love of all things Moustache related. She pulls pictures and ideas from everywhere, and then wraps it up in a perfectly quirky bow. So much fun. Anyway, just wanted to share. Here are some posts on her site that I adore....




"ten images of inspiration : life's a party"










"interior inspiration : studio spaces"







"photographs of cupcakes."








"flickr photo of the day : self"

(yum, strawberry bundt cake)

No comments: