Friday, April 2, 2010

I Love My Husband's Job

Actually, I just love the perks. Remember when I posted about my 'R' collection? Well this is how it looked in the middle of last year.

Since then, Mr. Scrap Yard Man that I'm married to has been dutifully on the hunt for more R's, along with many friends and family members. Needless to say, my collection has grown quite a bit and includes many one of a kind objects. After an hour of rearranging, a lost battle with a hammer, and plenty of times saying 'Give it back to me dude', I'm happy to say the R's are up!

Can you guess where the main piece came from? I love my husband. He found that sucker at work and absolutely made my day. I plan to paint it white sometime soon, just to help quiet it down a bit. I've been dying to get it up along with the many other additions and am now thrilled with it. Let me know if you find any fun and creative R's! I'm always on the lookout for more!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Did I tell you I loved it the other night? I do. It's adorable. I might copy it, but use "U" instead. :)