Sunday, January 23, 2011

#14~Create and launch a website for the business

I actually managed to complete and launch this towards the end of December, I just haven't been able to post about it until now. I've been a happy blogger and definitely believe a blog is an important thing to have for any small business. I realized a few months ago how much a website was needed for *Snickety Snacks*. I'm all about a clean and sharp way to find the information I need, and a blog wasn't the way to go for me. Thanks to the d.i.y. website Wix.com, I was able to put together my website all by myself. It was like putting together a PowerPoint presentation! I loved it! What do you think? If you have a minute to check it out, please do, and let me know what you think!(click on the picture)

Changing things around on the site is super easy, so please let me know if you have any suggestions for improving it. I'm so happy that my little biz is growing!

1 comment:

Photo exploiter said...

nice very impressing..
btw lets join our forum http://unity4blogger.tk